Thursday, November 16, 2006

I'm Back!!!

Currently 'Back To The Future' is making my life look proper.
Always been a huge fan of Michael J Fox.
So sad he's down with an illness.
Thanks to Tre for borrowing me his 'Back To The Future DVD Collection Set'
Didn't know such an old movie could look so stunning on DVD.
Maybe those Mediacorp TV engineers didn't know how to encode it properly.

OK!
Monday's jam, some of you may know.
Wasn't what soomeone would describe as a blast.
I contributed to some of the 'bad parts'.

Anyway after that, Tre and me go makan.
Skali he forgot to take his ATM Card on the table.
At Courts, when about to pay for his new Mp3, oh shit.

Then rush to the bank, upon entering this girl was like smiling.
Looking at me!
Then I thought she was sharing jokes with her group of 3.
Told Tre about the situation.
They looked at us and vice-versa.
They made their transaction next to our counter.
Guess what!
They imitated what we said!
I was like smiling to myself and saying 'oh shit'.
Is this for real?

Last words said, 'Bye Baju Green'.
'Goodbye Green Shirt'

When about to leave the bank Tre said to ask number.
Then I told him 'go be a faithful man'.
We went back to TM.
They went to Century Square.

After the Mp3 purchase, went to CS to 'look for them'
Skali saw James and Samuel, search was cancelled.
Went to Best Denki and got tempted by many many beautiful gadgets.

Last Tuesday I went to the Gym with Tre.
Now my muscles are all sore.
It's all part of my 'getting ready for prom' scheme.

Btw,
I owe someone way too much money
Can't believe that I'm such a correct person.
I'm so not serious when we're jamming.
Someone got lucky! AND
I hope Mr. COOL's dream is true.

Actually today I wanna blog about this.
Explored my favourite Internet Company, Google.
There's this translation section.
Translated my blog to Spanish and this was how it looked like.


Something Big's Coming Our Way!